CONSTRUCTION ADMINISTRATOR / PROJECT MANAGER
- ARCH7, LLC Website
Real Architects for Real People
About Us & Why We’re Hiring
ARCH7 was formed in April 2021 and mainly serves the unique niche of the cannabis industry. The passion and knowledge of owner, Shawn Fisher, has propelled this firm in growing exponentially within its first year of business. However, this growth and growing pains have us realizing we need a rock star Construction Administrator/Project Manager to be our newest team member in these exciting times! While our main focus is the cannabis industry, we have taken on several local commercial projects as well.
One unique factor about our firm is that we are fully remote, based in Louisiana, yet we are licensed to do work in 20+ states, so our client base is vast. We are looking for an experienced Construction Administrator/Project Manager to join our team and lead projects from client introduction to successful completion of a project.
- 5+ years of professional experience, 4 of those years working directly with clients and project management
- Highly proficient in REVIT and willing to adapt to our modeling process
- Administrative experience with regulatory agencies
- Current resident of Louisiana preferred (our team meets in person occasionally)
We have one overarching requirement when it comes to joining our team: our core values have to really click with you.
ARCH7 Core Values:
- Thoughtfully Innovative
- Empowers Others to Succeed
Responsibilities of the position include (but are not limited to):
- Assumes project management role of designed projects transitioning into the permitting and construction phases
- Attends virtual weekly calls with clients and contractors
- Reviews shop drawings and submittals
- Responds to RFI’s, emails, inquiries
- Utilizes project management software including but not limited to Procore, etc.
- Applies the firm’s methodology and enforces project standards and quality assurance procedures, which helps minimize our exposure and risk on a project
- Coordinates with engineers and consultants as necessary
- Manages day-to-day client and contractor interaction
- Analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates, and utilization when necessary
- Identifies business development and sales opportunities in current projects
- Facilitates and manages permitting process with local and state AHJ.
- Research state regulations to establish deliverables needed for cannabis license applications and project scope requirements.
Organizational and Professional Qualities include (but are not limited to):
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with solutions.
- Develop lasting relationships with client personnel.
- Effective strong communication skills at all levels from team to management to client.
- Working knowledge of engineering systems; can successfully engage with professionals in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- High proficiency with REVIT
- Demonstrate technical knowledge in a variety of project and construction types.
- Flexible Remote Work
- Laptop, software, and other computer equipment provided
- Optional Health coverage
- Paid holidays, sick days
- Potential for performance-based bonuses
- Professional membership expenses paid
- Assistance with continuing education
How To Apply:
Send resume, portfolio of selected work, and a cover letter with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please NO CALLS regarding this job posting.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com