- Bradley Blewster & Associates
Bradley-Blewster & Associates is seeking a licensed Architect/Graduate Architect/Interior Designer with minimum of 2 years of work experience. Health care experience desired.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture or Interior Design
Licensed or committed to pursue license
- Proficiency with Revit (Preferred), AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
- A commitment to responsibility, integrity and accuracy
Strong design and graphic skills
Benefits include Health Care Package and Retirement Plan with salary competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Thoughtful and proactive approach in shaping design documentation
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Collaboration, communication, and decision-making skills
- Highly organized, with an eye for detail and problem solving
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com