- COE Architecture International Website
City-Making at the Scale of Architecture
COE Architecture International is a Shreveport design firm widely recognized for its unique approach to architecture as city-making and we are seeking highly motivated personnel.
Intermediate Architectural Designer Candidate requirements:
– A minimum of 3-8 years working experience from Master Planning through Construction Documents.
– The ability to conceptualize and develop designs on your own and with others through digital and physical models.
– Some experience with retail, commercial, and residential building types preferred, but not essential
– Must be extremely proficient with Google Sketch-up and Adobe Design Suite CS5, knowledge of 3D Studio Max and Rhino also helpful
– Proficiency with AutoCAD
In order to be considered for employment all applicants must hold a bachelor degree or higher in architecture and must show proof of US citizenship or authorization to work in the United States.
Please submit resume, sample of work and salary requirements ONLY by email to email@example.com. No telephone calls permitted. Candidates chosen for an interview must bring recent design and production samples as applicable to position.
All candidate inquires will be confidential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org