- COE Architecture International Website
City-Making at the Scale of Architecture
COE Architecture International is a Shreveport design firm widely recognized for its unique approach to architecture as city-making and we are seeking highly motivated personnel.
Senior Project Architect/Project Manager Job Description:
Senior Project Architect/Project Manager with a design background and a minimum of 10-15 years production and management experience in retail, commercial, and office buildings. (Must meet this requirement.) Individual must be well organized, have strong time management skills, be able to manage a project team as well as produce own work, be willing to take responsibility, and be able to multi-task and function well individually and in a team environment. Successful candidate will be involved in Design, Construction Documents, Plan Check, Construction Administration and must willing to contribute to any other project related tasks as required.
Senior Project Architect/Project Manager Candidate requirements:
– Minimum of 10-15 years of experience in the production of construction drawings retail, commercial, and office buildings, as well as construction administration,
– Proficiency with AutoCAD and Revit,
– Thorough knowledge of applicable and updated building codes,
– Experience managing project team,
– Proof of US citizenship or authorization to work in the United States
NOTE: Only those candidates meeting the above criteria need apply.
Please submit resume, sample of work and salary requirements ONLY by email to email@example.com. No telephone calls permitted. Candidates chosen for an interview must bring recent design and production samples as applicable to position.
All candidate inquires will be confidential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org