- DNA Workshop Website
DNA Workshop is an award-winning firm in Baton Rouge, LA specializing in multi-family housing and historic adaptive re-use projects. DNA is looking for thoughtful and talented individuals at all levels to join our dynamic team.
This position is full time and offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes health insurance and 401k plan with company match. We are looking for someone with the following skills:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Architecture from accredited college/university
- Experience in multi-family and/or historic renovation projects a plus
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and graphic communication skills
- Professional licensure or demonstrated path towards completion
- Good attitude required, sense of humor preferred
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, and Adobe Creative Suite.
To apply for this job email your details to Abe@dna-workshop.com