- GFM Architecture, LLC Website
We are seeking a registered architect or architectural associate to join our growing company. GFM Architecture has several national corporate clients which will provide an opportunity for a professional looking to grow with our firm and gain experience in all phases of architectural practice. The ideal candidate will be a qualified architect who is licensed in the United States who is able to construct clear diagrams using Revit, primarily, with some AutoCAD. This candidate should have an in-depth knowledge of all steps related to project completion and diligently communicate with necessary people to ensure timely execution. This candidate should also be able to conduct quality assurance checks on a frequent basis in order to ensure regulations are being followed.
- Create plans and drawings which clearly outline architectural design of project
- Utilize knowledge of engineering, math, science and materials in order to create ideal finished product
- Conduct site evaluations to ensure quality of work and adherence to safety standards
- Oversee and make recommendations throughout entire construction process
Collaborate with various teams in order to establish goals, schedules and budgets
- Professional 5 year bachelors or master’s degree in architecture from an accredited university in the United States.
- Proficient in Revit Architecture / BIM / Autocad
- Skilled in 3D modeling and rendering
- Knowledge / skillset in common graphic design software such as photoshop
- Experience in schematic through construction document phases of architectural practice
- Medical / Vision / Dental Insurance.
- 401K company plan.
- Paid leave of three weeks (3) annually.
- Bonuses offered on a per project basis
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org