- Grace Hebert Curtis Architects, LLC Website
Grace Hebert Curtis Architects, LLC
Responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
· Reviewing, preparing, and evaluating agreements prior to signature to ensure accuracy and to interpret and influence performance requirements, delivery obligations, timelines, costs, and payment schedules with the goal of minimizing GHC’s exposure to risk.
· Working closely with Business Manager to validate content and context of contract to resolve inconsistencies in a timely manner.
· Assessing and identifying the need for contact review.
· Assisting with the development and maintenance of content library of commonly used contract formats, special terms and conditions, and other client-specific requirements.
· Other related duties as assigned.
Experience and educational:
This role requires training and understanding in fields such as business administration, accountancy, or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four (4) year bachelor’s degree Program; requires direct experience in AIA contracting environment. Experience in architectural design and/or construction industry also required.
Skills, knowledge, and ability
· Analytical skills relative to contract information and related matters.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Impeccable attention to detail
· Ability to evaluate risk, urgency and prioritize tasks
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Working knowledge of computers and software programs necessary to operate effectively with company systems and programs, especially Word and Excel
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org