- Holly & Smith Architects Website
Holly & Smith Architects is looking to expand our team of licensed professionals, particularly in the discipline of Healthcare Architecture. Our Firm has experienced a recent increase in medically-specific projects, not only in the Greater New Orleans Metropolitan area but also throughout southern Louisiana.
- Licensed Architect preferred, with exceptions based on an individual’s specific medical capabilities and experience
- Demonstrate experience, reasonable knowledge, or expertise in medically-intensive projects, in particular as it pertains to Code and FGI Guidelines
- ACHA Certification is a definite plus, as well as interest, or participation in ASHE or IWBI
- Knowledge in healthcare design
- Ability to manage and produce Construction Documents (Drawings and Specifications) is a must
- REVIT is mandatory with limited Document Production performed in AutoCAD platforms
- Abilities to generate 3-D Visual Models and Animations is a plus
Competitive salaries will be entertained comparable to a candidate’s experience and level of performance. All standard office employee benefits will be included and are available on request. Candidates should consider that limited travel will be included as part of typical projects, with travel expenses reimbursed by the Firm.
Interested candidates should forward resume and portfolio.
To apply for this job email your details to Employment@HollyandSmith.com