- Holly & Smith Architects Website
Design for Life
Holly & Smith Architects is looking to expand our team of licensed professionals who enjoy working in a collaborative and engaging environment. Team members are offered flexibility, stability in the profession, and opportunities for growth. Candidates are being considered for our offices located in Hammond, New Orleans, and Lafayette. To be considered for this position, candidates should demonstrate the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture with 8-10 years of experience
- The ability to manage, advance, and coordinate Construction Documents
- Assisting the Project Manager in adhering to project design schedules and budgets
- REVIT knowledge is mandatory
- Ability to generate 3-D Visual Models and Animations is a plus
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of building codes, standards, material specifications, and assemblies
- Knowledge and ability to coordinate Consulting Engineer’s deliverables is a plus
- Interest or involvement in Community Engagement, LEED, WELL, or Sustainable Practices are all added benefits
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, including the ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet changing deadlines.
- Competitive Salaries will be entertained commensurate to a candidate’s experience and level of performance. All standard office employee benefits will be included and are available on request.
Interested candidates should forward resume and portfolio with the Attn: Project Architect to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org