- Lionel F. Bailey AIA Architect, LLC Website
Small architectural firm looking for part-time (8-12 hours/week) Office/Administrative Assistant to work in our Baton Rouge office. Hourly pay dependent on experience.
Job Duties Include:
• Receive calls, determine nature of business, take messages, and direct callers to destination.
• Greeting clients.
• Assist office staff with administrative duties.
• Coordinate regularly with remote Office Manager.
• Operate copier, fax machine, scanner, etc., as directed.
• Running errands, including making bank deposits.
• Ordering & stocking office supplies.
• Daily filing and maintaining office filing system.
• Paying bills as directed by Office Manager.
Qualities and Skills Needed:
• 1+ years as an administrative assistant, preferably in an architectural or related office setting.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
• Intermediate computer knowledge and skill level for office functions.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Windows operating system.
• Familiarity with QuickBooks Online and BillQuick a plus, but not required.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com