- Manning, APC Website
Manning, APC – Project Architect
· Does working on a variety of projects nationally and internationally excite you?
· Looking for professional growth, a career path leading to ownership?
· Are you looking for the flexibility of a fully remote work environment?
Manning, APC is a respected architecture, interior design, and planning firm with 35+ years of experience in the United States and beyond. Headquartered in New Orleans with offices in Dallas and Baton Rouge, our motivated team brings our clients visions to fruition. Since our beginnings in 1985, we have offered tailored services that can guide a project from the spark of an idea through occupancy. We collaborate with our rich mix of clients and partners to improve the quality of life in the communities where we live and work through informative design solutions.
We are seeking several seasoned Project Architects with the ability to:
· Manage the day-to-day relations with our clients to bring their project to fruition
· Demonstrate exceptional drafting experience
· Interpret data, organize work, handle large volumes of detail, and make decisions quickly
· Mentor the greatest young minds in Architecture and Interior Design
· Produce clear, concise, and timely work products that assure project profitability
· Maintain enduring relationships with current clients that lead to new business opportunities
· Outreach to potential partners and clients through or proven sales process What you will bring:
· 7+ years of technical experience in Architecture Design
· Professional architectural degree from an accredited college or university
· Registered architectural license or active pursuit of licensure
· Proven track record of leading projects by managing graduate and intern staff
· Curiosity and a thirst for learning
· Persuasiveness and tenacity in pursuing opportunities
· Hungry, Humble, Smart (an ideal team player)
Manning, APC is an EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) firm that operates in a fast-paced client-focused environment. We love what we do and have fun doing it. If you share our commitment to collaboration and our core values of balance, curiosity, gratitude, humility, and respect, we would like to talk with you.
We offer a competitive salary inclusive of a bonus structure, a comprehensive benefits package, 100% reimbursement of continuing education, the flexibility of working from your own home, and the technical equipment and support you need to do so.
Check out our website www.manning.xyz and our LinkedIn URL; www.linkedin.com/company/manningarchitects to see our exciting portfolio.
If you would like to explore this opportunity, please call Jessica Quimby at 504-412-2000 or email your resume to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org