- Manning, APC Website
Join Our Team
Manning, APC is a full-service architectural, interior design, and planning firm providing an extensive range of architectural design services to both public and private sector clients in the United States. Since 1985, the firm has created designs which are functional, sustainable, aesthetic, and imaginative. Our broad-based experience spans the transportation, education, civic, community, commercial, healthcare and hospitality markets. Our work contributes to the vitality of its community while advancing its clients’ ability to achieve their business and social objectives and we want you to join our growing team.
Our New Orleans, LA, office has an opportunity for an Interior Designer
As an Interior Designer with Manning Architects (MA), you will be responsible for establishing the firm’s interior design direction on projects under the supervision of the Senior Interior Designer or Project Manager. They work closely with the designer to ensure that the interiors of each project are complete and in keeping with the tone, aesthetic, and budget of the rest of the project. Creating holistic design solutions is the primary goal of the Interior Designer’s work.
· Be passionate about interior design and creating better environments for a variety of clients
· Be motivated and able to work both independently, while still maintaining a role as a good team member
· Be able to develop design concepts to meet client’s needs, desires, and goals
· Work in conjunction with other staff interior designers and architects, as well as other consultants
· Be familiar with specification of interior finishes and furniture for projects
· Be able to visually communicate design ideas
· Be able to develop projects from preliminary concepts through to construction administration
· Demonstrate good communication skills with team members and clients alike
Hold a Bachelor’s degree from a CIDA accredited program or equivalent experience
Have at least 2-3 years of professional experience, preferably in commercial design projects
Be proficient in design, visualization, and presentation softwares (such as Autodesk Revit and Adobe Suite products)
Qualified applicants should send a cover letter, resume, and work sample portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
What We Offer
Manning offers a competitive benefit plan immediately following a new employees vesting period (90 days). This includes the choice of Employer/Employee Co-Pay Medical Insurance, Employer/Employee Co-Pay Dental Insurance, Employer paid Group Life Insurance, and Employer paid Long Term Disability coverages. Family coverage may be added with the Employee paid premiums deducted under Section 125 rules. In addition, employees accrue vacation time on a monthly basis, equal to two weeks per year, and sick leave equal to one week per year. We offer ten paid holidays per year.
Professional staff employees are reimbursed for annual license renewal fee and professional organization dues. We provide financial assistance to unlicensed Professional staff who have demonstrated a Licensure Plan and timeline. We provide regular Lunch and Learn seminars which afford Professional access to free Continuing Education Hours (CEU’s).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com