- Manning, APC Website
Manning is a full-service architecture interior design and planning firm with offices in New Orleans, Dallas, and Baton Rouge. We offer integrated architectural, interior design, and planning services that respond to our client’s needs and make our communities stronger. Our expertise spans the transportation, education, government, cultural, corporate, healthcare, and hospitality markets. We are a team of diverse professionals, lending voices from different backgrounds and perspectives to the creative process.
Our New Orleans, LA, office has an opportunity for a Project Architect with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
Reporting to the project Principal/Project Manager, the Project Architect is responsible for leading or assisting with design, presentations, documentation, and coordination of our projects. They will work on multiple projects effectively and actively assist in the management of budgets, schedules, scope, communications, regulatory compliance, and administrative tasks. They will be engaged in predesign, design, and construction phases. As part of the Manning team, they will also contribute to business development, office management, and firm strategy.
• Professional architectural degree from an accredited college or university.
• Education requirement may be substituted for candidates with 10+ years of architectural design experience.
• Registered architect license or active pursuit of licensure.
• Strong understanding of building codes and regulations.
• Fluency in AutoCAD, Revit, or BIM 360.
• Ability to interpret data, organize work, handle large volumes of detail.
• Ability to lead projects by developing schedules, assigning tasks, and reviewing the work of others to ensure quality standards are met.
• Ability to coordinate the work of engineering consultants.
• Strong collaboration skills with clients.
• LEED certification is a plus.
• Managerial experience is preferred.
• Competitive salary based on experience
• Health, dental, life, and disability benefits
• Reimbursement for professional licenses, dues, and CEUs
• Generous and flexible PTO
• Bonus opportunities
• Growth potential
Please send your cover letter, resume, and work samples (15MB maximum in pdf format) to firstname.lastname@example.org with Project Architect Position in the subject line.
We look forward to welcoming new team members.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com