- Porche May Architects Website
Porche|May Architects, a Lake Charles based full-service architecture firm, is seeking an emerging professional Interior Designer / Architect to join our growing team. Projects may include, but not be limited to, varied degrees of K-12 education, high-end custom residences, food service / hospitality and interior office space build-outs.
As a collaborative studio that actively engages our clients in the design process, we deliver spaces that impact. In the studio we are committed to creating a positive atmosphere where each team member is supported, growing professionally and able to serve our clients with creativity and enthusiasm. We are building something incredible and want you to be a part of it!
Qualifications should include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Interior Design from an accredited university
- 1-5 years working in a professional design office
- Proficient in Revit, 3D visualization software, Adobe CS, & Bluebeam
- Possess a strong work ethic with great attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Emerging Professional role:
- Assist team with all project phases including, but not limited to:
- Schematic design collaboration
- Field verification and input into Revit
- Construction documents
- Communication and coordination with clients, consultants, and vendors
- Product research
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including Health/Vision/Dental insurance, generous paid-time off program, half-day Fridays, fun relaxed atmosphere and much more!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com