- Randy M. Goodloe, AIA, APAC Website
Project Architect for Randy M. Goodloe, AIA, APAC
The firm of Randy M. Goodloe, AIA APAC is currently seeking a qualified Project Architect to fill an immediate opening within our team. RMG is a mid-sized firm emphasizing performance-based design to include full-service architectural solutions for a wide range of building/project types.
The firm’s work spans a wide range of projects from education facilities, public buildings, mixed use buildings, corporate offices, retail design, faith based facilities as well as restaurant and community buildings. Additional project experience can be found on our web page; www.goodarch.com.
We currently have projects of various sizes and programs, for both private and public clients and feel it is an excellent time to join our team to collaborate and be a part of our design oriented focus on responsible dynamic solutions for our clients. RMG is seeking a highly self-motivated individual for immediate placement. If you thrive in a collaborative/open environment, and you are eager and self-motivated, we welcome you to apply.
Project Architect: Applicants must have 3-5 years of practical experience working within a professional design firm and include the following skills and experience:
· Professional Degree in Architecture from an accredited University Architecture Program.
· Have strong communication skills and able to interact professionally and courteously with other staff and clients.
· Demonstrate an understanding of design concept and have the ability to apply and execute assigned tasks and responsibilities which will further and enhance the design.
· Strong project management and team leadership skills are essential and a plus.
· Must possess production and detail documentation skills as well as knowledge of building codes and requirements for projects of varying types and technical requirements.
· Proficiency in Revit, and AutoCAD is required and experience with 3D modeling/presentation, BIM, and other graphic skills would also be a plus.
· Experience with construction administration to include on-site inspections and approval of submittals and shop drawings, pay requests, change orders, etc.
RMG offers a competitive salary and benefit package to qualified applicants to include above industry average, basic salary, medical insurance, dental, vision, and also 401k plan.
For qualified and serious applicants, RMG will consider providing a “relocation package” depending on the individual applicant, their requirements and commitment to the relocation.
Please submit an introduction letter along with a resume of your past and present applicable qualifications and work experience. All resume’s shall be considered and reviewed by RMG personnel and qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews or additional information.
We look forward to finding those special individuals who are looking for a full-time opportunity to become a part of our dynamic team.
Email Resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org