The AIA Louisiana Associates Award is the highest award given to individual Associate AIA Louisiana members who best exemplify the highest qualities of leadership and have demonstrated an unparalleled commitment to their component or region’s membership, in the community, in professional organizations, and/or in the design and construction industries.
Only one award will be given for this category.
The recipient of this award will receive free admission to the 2022 AIA Louisiana Conference on Architecture + Expo, October 6-7, 2022 and 1 ticket to the AIA Louisiana Awards Dinner on October 7. Attendance is required to receive award.
1. A one-page nomination letter or statement by any component or a member of the AIA Louisiana Board of Directors that summarizes the candidate’s contributions.
2. A biography of the candidate, not to exceed two pages, including a list of offices, positions, honors, publications, and presentations that relate to the purpose of the award.
3. A statement of contributions not to exceed two pages that illustrates the effect of the candidate’s work.
4. Exhibits (maximum of 6 pages) with images and/or drawings or other materials that best demonstrate the outstanding accomplishments made by the candidate including confirmation that the candidate was responsible for the projects listed.
5. Two one-page letters of support that is explicit in their recommendation and contain specific reasons supporting the candidate’s nomination (the one page letter is to be written on company letterhead and signed with either an original or electronic signature).
If you do not receive an email confirmation of your submission within 3 days of submitting, please contact our office at 225-387-5579.