- Ackal Architects Website
· Professional work Experience: 5 years (required)
· Professional degree in Architecture (Master or Bachelor preferred)
· Strong experience and proven practical knowledge is required in Revit
· Knowledge of all applicable building codes and structures.
· Extensive knowledge of architectural detailing and design Excellence
· Responsible for executing construction documents with design intent & technical quality
· Conduct on-site observations
· Process submittals/substitution and RFI requests during construction administration
· Interface with building and permitting officials during the permitting and construction phases of the project
· Manages small to medium scope commercial projects start to finish, including multiple projects simultaneously if appropriate, and may assist other Project Managers with their projects (scope size may vary based on need at the time)
· Coordinating the needs of the client, support staff, and outside consultants such as structural, civil, and mechanical engineers, as well as interior designers and landscape architects.
· Managing and monitoring the design process from conception to construction administration to ensure consistency of design intent.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org