- The Lemoine Company Website
General Contractor Specializing in Commercial Construction
- Primarily supports project teams in the field by coordinating BIM with trade partners during the early phases of construction.
- Occasional travel to project sites to meet with trades and resolve multi-discipline conflicts.
- Frequent use of platforms such as Navisworks to evaluate clash detections.
- Execute and manage BIM Coordination meetings using industry best practices.
- Review project specifications and identify requirements related to BIM.
- Responsible for working with project teams to develop and execute BIM Execution Plans.
- Familiarization with model-based quantity analysis.
- Assist project teams with model-based work-in-place tracking.
- Seldom use of Revit to model building systems.
- Support proposal efforts with 3D visualizations of site utilization strategies.
- Execute laser scanning projects that involve point cloud collection and post-processing.
- Assist with model-based layout.
- Conduct quality control analysis of virtually coordinated systems installed in the field.
- Learn to use drones to conduct construction analysis.
- Must be a leader in learning and evaluating new technologies.
- Continuously participate in and lead training efforts.
To apply for this job please visit lemoinecompany.applicantpro.com.