- WHLC Architecture Website
WHLC Architecture is seeking an experienced Project Designer to join our firm. The position entails the opportunity to provide design leadership in a wide range of projects from inception through completion.
• Work with the team to prepare schematic design and planning solutions in response to the project requirements and parameters.
• Participate in internal team design meetings with other WHLC personnel and incorporate responses into the initial project design direction.
• Prepare architectural designs, rendering and presentations to effectively communicate design intent.
• Orchestrate project design presentations and competition entries as part of the WHLC team.
• Prepare project renderings, animations, and design narratives for marketing packages, external publications, and award submissions.
• Evaluate and communicate the benefits and challenges of multiple project design alternatives from aesthetic, functional, and code requirements.
• Apply general knowledge of building technology, construction detailing, materiality, construction methods, cost, and code requirements to the design process.
• Model effective, respectful, and professional communication with clients and internal team members.
• Coordinate effectively with outside partners and consultants throughout all phases of the project.
• A professional degree in Architecture
• 5+ years of experience
• Advanced proficiency in 3D modeling, visualization, animation, and graphic design software; including Revit, Sketchup, Lumion, and Adobe Creative Cloud
• Strong design portfolio
• Licensure preferred but not required.
WHLC’s portfolio includes healthcare, commercial, multi-family, master planning, and interior design projects. WHLC has been in business for over 40 years. We pride ourselves in assembling a team who has worked together for many years; and we are committed to continued professional development and community involvement.
Compensation is competitive and based on experience. Benefits include health insurance, paid vacation, retirement program, paid membership in the AIA, and bonuses.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com