- Yeager, Watson & Associates, LLC Website
Yeager, Watson & Associates, LLC (YWA) is seeking an Intern Architect for an immediate in-person position in Ruston, Louisiana. While in this position you will gain experience in all phases of architecture while working under licensed architects. YWA is a small firm located in historic downtown Ruston.
- Collaborate with senior management during design phase
- Manage client communications, consultants, and contractor coordination throughout design and construction
- Design detailing
- Coordination of projects during construction phase, including submittal review
- Conduct on-site observations and reports as needed
- Professional degree in Architecture required
- 4 years minimum professional experience
- Fluency in AutoCAD, Rhino, Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite
- Experience with Construction Document production
- Knowledge of building materials, construction techniques, specifications
- Highly organized and detail oriented with strong communication skills
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications. We offer retirement savings with company matching, more than four weeks of paid time off (including vacation, sick time, and holidays), yearly AIA dues, and reimbursement of ARE test fees upon receiving passing letter.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org